cap hpi's dedicated support
REACT (Risk Evaluation and Clearance Tool) is our asset monitoring service. We can identify issues from conflicts of interests to detecting vehicle identity changes. If we detect any changes to the vehicle we will notify you using our online suite of reports. This ensures that you always know the current state of your assets.
- Can I change the details of an asset?
- How can I add a vehicle to REACT?
- Can I edit several reports at once?
- What does my report status mean?
- Can I view only the reports that haven't been checked yet?
- How can I see the detail of each report?
- How can I find a specific asset?
- How do I search for an asset?
- What kind of reports does REACT create?