cap hpi's dedicated support
REACT (Risk Evaluation and Clearance Tool) is our asset monitoring service. We can identify issues ranging from conflicts of interests to detecting vehicle identity changes. If we detect any changes to the asset we will notify you using our online suite of reports. This ensures that you always know the current state of your assets.
- Getting Started with REACT
- How can I add a vehicle to REACT?
- What kind of reports does REACT create?
- What does my report status mean?
- Can I view only the reports that haven't been checked yet?
- How can I see the detail of each report?
- What actions can I take when I have opened & viewed an individual alert?
- Can I change the details of an interest?
- Can I edit several reports at once?
- Can I export the report details?
- Can I search for all report for a specific interest?
- Does REACT send out any emails to notify me?