cap hpi's dedicated support
National Mileage Register
The National Mileage Register (NMR) is a service owned and operated by HPI Ltd which is part of cap hpi Ltd. It is a database containing over 265 million vehicle mileages from a number of sources including VOSA, auction houses and the DVLA, and is used by companies in the motor trade to validate the mileage reading displayed on a vehicle. The National Mileage Register (NMR) is a service provided to both the motor trade and consumers to allow customers to check the mileage of a vehicle they are purchasing against our records for any mileage discrepancies. This service includes confirmation of mileage points throughout the vehicle's history. If we have contacted you requesting that you confirm the vehicle's mileage then you have been identified as a previous keeper/driver of the vehicle either by the DVLA or from the V5 registration document.
- What does an NMR Check include?
- What is the benefit of an NMR Investigation?
- When should I request an NMR Investigation?
- What do I need to perform an Investigation?
- How long does an Investigation take?
- What happens when I pend an Investigation?
- How do I find a pended investigation?
- How do I cancel an Investigation?
- NMR Helpdesk