Skip to Content

Looking for a Vehicle Valuation or hpi check?

cap hpi's dedicated support

I still own this vehicle.

If you have received a National Mileage Register (NMR) request letter for a vehicle you still own, a mileage investigation may have been raised by a company within the motor trade if you have been looking into selling or part exchanging your vehicle. Please complete the online form and complete the question relating to your ownership of the vehicle. This should take you no more than 2 minutes. We will then be able to update our records to show you still own the vehicle and will help us to complete our investigation into this vehicle's mileage.